Another February gone, another Fashion Week finished..

LFW... blah, blah, blah. It happened. I went.

I'm never one to ruminate much about clothes anyway, but living out of a suitcase for a couple of months meant I had a much more limited "fashion" wardrobe at my disposal than normal, so as we headed to most of our events, Kasey would look me up and down and say, "you're wearing THAT???"

To which I would reply with one or more of the following:

1) It's cold.
2) All my comfortable heels are in storage.
3) Nobody's looking at me anyway.

All true.

Yet despite being blatantly out-of-place, and more stressed than normal, I managed to take some pics.

Enjoy!

A model worth mentioning, Alek Wek.


A Geldolf sister? Not sure... all the models looked the same and we didn't know that Peaches and her pack were in this PPQ show till afterward when everyone was yakking about it (Kasey and I actually just thought they were curiously using bigger and shorter models than usual). But we sat behind a member of "Girls Aloud" (who knows this group anyway? we also didn't know why all the paps were taking snaps till after). And Alexa Chung was across the way... we watched her try to shield a cold sore from photographers. "Celebrities! They're just like us!"


LFW wrap party.


Kasey was in love with this man.


Final walk.


Cake! Compliments of Antoni & Alison... yay.


The Brits (even the skinny supermodel ones) love their teas... we interloped on another tea party at St. Martin's hotel... Kasey was agog at all the fashion royality that we were sharing tight air space and tables with... I was oblivious and just happily munched on a cupcake.


Girls wearing interesting headgear at Jalouse.


This outfit, I like.


Yeah... more parties...


Holding a show in the narrow and cold Burlington Arcade? Seriously - what were they thinking?

1 comment:

ThisisNotaComment said...

Darling, EVERYONE in fashion looks. It's the second glance you may not get.