Drink Lilac Money Orange


As in, drink your lilac-colored money, till it's turned orange. Whatever that means to you. It has an abundance of meanings to me. And I thought it would be an appropriate title for this photo montage of the afternoon I spent at Borough's Market near London Bridge. Enjoy.








The bread man.













Still-life inspiring produce.











My kind of delights!





I mean, vegan chocolate hearts? Am I the only one ecstatic at coming across this booth?
















A vendor selling nearly everything you could ever want that comes in a bottle.






















This shop won't even let you sit for a cup of tea if you're not going to indulge in one of their sweets.
















A feast of jam and butter.




Looking out at Boroughs . . . the perch where the shopping excursion ended.

2 comments:

Bob said...

2 pounds for an energy Ball? Why in my day they were only 10 pense

Ms.Nožisková said...

Why, Bob, I'd have never taken you for a spirulina fan . . .

Yes, the inflation is a tragedy, especially considering that with the current exchange rate, it's more like 4 dollars a hit.