Pre-Dance


As some of you know, I'm volunteering at this year's Sundance Film Festival; ten days when a few glitterati, hoards of their stalkers, and a peppering of cinemaphiles take over Park City's main street.

But for now, during pre-fest, in this zero-degree weather (seriously), the only ones on the streets are the die-hard ski bums and the Sundance set-up crew (whose assignment I in no way envy).




This is the entrance to my home at the Fest: The Filmmaker Lodge. The locale to hear panels on everything movie-industry-related.



And this, this is your peek inside. In a matter of days, this room will be filled with filmmakers, industry brokers, and media folk as they converge for intimate chats in these leather chairs.



Ahh, I am so very lucky that nothing about my previous experience qualifies me for something other than being friendly and sociable in an artistically lamp lit room for my first festival stint.

No comments: