Twitter is Pointless - Right?

Okay, so I'm really not the best person to pass a judgment on Twitter - I'm not even on social networking sites. What can I say? I like old-fashioned personal notes and face-to-face communication... I have a hard enough time focusing on the important matter of living my life without a ticker-tape detailing the blow-by-blow minutia of my friends' and acquaintances' thoughts, activities, or how much they enjoyed a tuna fish sandwich on white bread for lunch.

That is perhaps why I laughed *out loud* at an article on Salon.com entitled Orphaned Tweets , which unearthed messages from one-time Twitter users who signed up for the service, sent a 'tweet,' and then, presumably, could not be bothered to do so again. So, if you need a good laugh, give it a read... hilarious!

Enjoy!

No comments: