Headline: Spanish Knight in Green Shirt Rescues Girly Pink Laptop in Distress


So maybe it was overworked, or maybe it was the sticky heat, or maybe it had something to do with that large glass of water I accidently knocked over onto the keyboard (shhhhhh....don't tell Dell, or my Dad...), but my new laptop was acting a little finicky (i.e. would temperamentally decide not to TYPE).

But, thankfully I had a Spanish-version HP at my disposal (seriously, thankfully!) with which I undertook the adventure of navigating Dell web pages and automated phone systems in Espanol (ha! ha! YOU ought to give it go!).

And then, finally, today, Fernando arrived to make the world right and ensure that Ms. Spice and her laptop will live happily ever after...


Ahh... it's so good to know where the @ key is again...

No comments: